Here's my recipe for my tasty homemade walnut linseed cookies!
- Butter = 85g
- Brown Sugar = 75g
- Crushed Walnuts = 1 cup
- Linseed powder = 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence =1 Tsp
- Egg = 1
- Flour = 150g
- Baking Powder = 1 Tsp
- Salt = 1 Pinch
- Egg yolk = 1
- Half walnuts = 20
- Mix butter and sugar in a big bowl.
- Add egg , crushed walnuts and vanilla (syrup or seeds) into the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add in flour mixture.
- Put mixture into the fridge for 2/3 hours .
- Roll out the dough and make into 20 or 40 round pieces.
- Brush on egg yolk and put half of a walnut on top.
- Bake at 180 °c for around 25 minutes.
Enjoy this treat!