Why is coconut oil so special?
Coconut has always been extremely popular across the planet but has gained supreme popularity across the Western countries primarily thanks to three rare and unique fatty acids:
- Caprylic acid
- Capric acid
- Lauric acid: allows for easy skin absorption and transformation into monolaurin, resulting in antiviral, anti-micorbial, and antibacterial properties.
In addition, coconut oil contains iron, linoleic acid, myristic acid, oleic acid, phenolic acid, Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
Eating and cooking with coconut oil
Thanks to its high smoke point which allows the oil to stay healthy with no trans fats at higher temperature and the above benefits, coconut oil can be used as:
- Everyday cooking oil.
- Baking or dessert oil.
- Bread spread instead of butter.
- Stomach lining protection before ingesting overly spicy or acidic foods
Health benefits of coconut oil
- Strong antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties when applied on skin and boost the immune system when consumed.
- Balance HDL and LDL cholesterol levels in the body.
- Locks in moisture and hydrates the skin and hair.
- Circa SPF7 sun protection.
- Soothes skin after skin stress such as shaving and sun tanning.
- Helps treat stretch mark and cellulite.
- Treat a scratchy throat.
- Toothpaste and mouthwash.
Other uses of coconut oil
- Lip balm.
- Massage oil.
- Makeup remover.
- Polisher for wood and leather products.
- Lubrication for massage and "other" types of activities ;)
In conclusion: coconut oil is the most precious and useful oil to always have available at home!
I would really appreciate if you could take a minute to review Naturalis Balance!
Thank you very much for all your support!